Website Design Process
The design process is 4 main phases: preliminary goal setting, planning/ research and content gathering, Design and development, Launch.
Preliminary Goal Setting
- Client completes the contact form and I will get back to you within 24-48 hours
- Depending on your needs and timeframe will determine if we are a good fit
- If we are a good fit, we meet (Skype, Google hangout or, phone) to get clear on your goals and plans for the site.
- Client completes the New Project Form, schedule is agreed upon and contract is signed.
- A 50% deposit is due to be scheduled.
- Project is set up on Trello (online project management system) for communication during project.
Planning, Research and Content Gathering
- Brand strategy: We determine who your trying to reach and how your brand meets their need(s).
- Keyword/ keyphrase research
- Site map development and approval
- Site content collection (written, images & media)
- Assests if any (logo, brand colors etc.) – I can work with you to develop for an additional fee
- Social links (if other integrations are needed we will discuss for an additional fee)
Design and development
- I share the site mock-up with you, and you send me one round of feedback and changes.
- Once mock-up is approved, I share the coded site with you, if needed, one round of feedback and changes.
- Test: Mobile responsiveness check, links, images and media.
- Final approval: You approve final site.
Launch Your New Site
- Invoice for balance is sent.
- Time scheduled for launch.
- Clients sends login information for hosting.
- Site is installed on live server.
After Going Live
- Any files are sent to client via Dropbox (social media images, logo files, etc.).
- Site instructions are added to Dropbox.
- Any final revisions should be sent within the first week. Major revisions may incur additional charges.
- 30 days after launch Dropbox project is archived.
- I am available on a hourly basis or retainer after your project is completed.
If you are ready to take your brand and business to the next level with a unique online presence, then schedule your free consultation with me right now.